3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 5440 Diamond Mesh Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Trim is the newest addition to the Scotchlite Reflective Material Comfort Trim family, designed to keep workers more comfortable.
- A light weight transfer film with a diamond mesh design to better enhance mobility and breathability when compared to a solid reflective trim.
- Designed for use on safety garments, athletic and casual wear requiring elevated flexibility such as knit t-shirts, sweatshirts, and outerwear.
- Engineered to maintain compliant brightness and resist cracking during regular home wash cycles.
- Comes with a liner, and can be laminated directly to compatible fabrics without any need for stitching.
- Low-waste: film has been slit then pulled apart to achieve it’s desired 2″ (51mm) width. Eliminating the weeding process reduces the amount of material resources needed to create this unique comfort trim.
- Certified to the current edition of various NFPA and CAN /CGSB standards as components for fire fighting and technical rescue clothing and equipment, when applied to compliant fabrics such as certain aramids, modacrylics, and FR treated cottons.
- Certified to ANSI 107-2015 and CSA Z96-15 high visibility safety apparel standards.