3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 5807 Custom Cuttable Transfer Film
- Certified to the current editions of ANSI/ISEA 107 and CSA Z96 high visibility safety apparel standards.
- Recommended for applications when the protective white paper liner is used as the carrier when applying (laminating) plotter cut and weeded images; the exposed liner does not adhere to certain fabrics at recommended lamination temperatures.
- Specifically designed for use in Electronic Cutting, plotter cuttable for graphics and lettering.
- Measures above 1010 ohm-cm², which is considered non-conductive per AATCC Test Method 76-2000.
- Includes a polyester adhesive liner that can be left on during manufacturing to address staining or the concern of a marks being left behind during storage and shipping.