3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 8935 Silver Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Fabric is designed for use on safety, athletic and casual garments.
- Highly durable 100% FR Cotton material made to last longer against normal wear.
- Suitable for applications that will be exposed to industrial laundering.
- Certified to the current editions of ANSI/ISEA 107 and CSA Z96 high visibility safety apparel standards.
- Certified to NFPA and CAN/CGSB standards as components for fire fighting and technical rescue clothing and equipment.
- Recommended for medium and heavy weight fabrics.
- Measures above 1010 ohm-cm², which is considered non-conductive per AATCC Test Method 76-2000.
- Exceeds NFPA 70E Electrical Arc Thermal Performance Value Requirements – ASTM F1959/F1959M-06a. Material Above 5 ATPV.