3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 9740 Silver Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Transfer Film is designed for use on safety, athletic and casual garments. This retroprinted silver transfer film is composed of wide angle, exposed retroreflective lenses bonded to a heat activated adhesive.
- Certified to the current editions of ANSI/ISEA 107 and CSA Z96 high visibility safety apparel standards.
- Certified to NFPA and CAN/CGSB standards as components when applied to compliant fabrics such as certain aramids, modacrylics, and FR treated cottons.
- Suitable for applications that will be exposed to industrial laundering.
- Exceeds NFPA 70E Electrical Arc Thermal Performance Value Requirements – ASTM F1959/F1959M-06a. Material Above 5 ATPV.
- This film can be cut via die-cutting, hand-cutting or guillotine.