3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 5540 Segmented Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Trim is ideal as a continuous laminated trim designed for use on safety garments requiring industrial laundering, flame resistance, and breathability.
- Segmented for increased comfort and increased wash durability.
- Suitable for applications that will be exposed to industrial laundering.
- Certified to the current version of ANSI/ISEA 107 American National Standard for High-Visibility Safety Apparel and Headwear for Level 2 retroreflective performance and will meet the requirements for the current version of CAN/CSA Z96 High Visibility Safety Apparel.
- Certified to the current edition of various NFPA and CAN /CGSB standards as components for fire fighting and technical rescue clothing and equipment, when applied to compliant fabrics such as certain aramids, modacrylics, and FR treated cottons.
- Exceeds NFPA 70E Electrical Arc Thermal Performance Value Requirements – ASTM F1959/F1959M-06a. Material Above 5 ATPV.