3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 8725LL Silver Transfer Film is designed for use on safety, athletic and casual garments. This retroprinted silver transfer film is composed of wide angle, exposed retroreflective lenses bonded to a heat activated adhesive. “LL” denotes that transfer film is sold without a liner on the reflective or adhesive surfaces.
- Certified to the current editions of ANSI/ISEA 107 and CSA Z96 high visibility safety apparel standards.
- Ideal for light to heavy weight fabrics such as knit t-shirts, sweatshirts, outerwear and vests.
- Versatility with additional durability and linerless construction.
- Measures above 1010 ohm-cm², which is considered non-conductive per AATCC Test Method 76-2000.
- This film can be cut via die-cutting, hand-cutting or guillotine.