3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 8712 Silver Transfer Film is designed for use on safety, athletic and casual garments. This retroprinted silver transfer film is composed of wide angle, exposed retroreflective lenses bonded to a heat activated adhesive.
- Certified to the current editions of ANSI/ISEA 107 and CSA Z96 high visibility safety apparel standards.
- Can be purchased with or without the “3M” logo imaged on its surface.
- Versatility with additional durability.
- Measures above 1010 ohm-cm², which is considered non-conductive per AATCC Test Method 76-2000.
- This film can be cut via die-cutting, hand-cutting or guillotine.