3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 9586 Fluorescent Red-Orange Fire Coat Trim is designed for use on firefighter and other flame-resistant garments.
- Fluorescent properties help to make this aramid material highly visible in daylight, dawn and dusk.
- “3M” imaged on its silver surface.
- Certified to the current edition of various NFPA and CAN /CGSB standards as components for fire fighting and technical rescue clothing and equipment, when applied to compliant fabrics such as certain aramids, modacrylics, and FR treated cottons.
- Sews easily onto other fabrics and may be hand-cut, die-cut, slit or guillotined.
- Measures above 1010 ohm-cm², which is considered non-conductive per AATCC Test Method 76-2000.