3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 5535 Segmented Flame Resistant Trim is designed for use on safety garments requiring flame resistance as defined, for example, in test method ASTM F1506. It is ideal as a continuous laminated trim that is designed for use on safety garments requiring flame resistance. This product comes with a liner and can be laminated directly to compatible substrates.
- Flame Resistant Material.
- Certified to the current version of ANSI/ISEA 107 American National Standard for High-Visibility Safety Apparel and Headwear for Level 2 retroreflective performance and will meet the requirements for the current version of CAN/CSA Z96 High Visibility Safety Apparel.
- Certified to the current edition of various NFPA and CAN /CGSB standards as components for fire fighting and technical rescue clothing and equipment, when applied to compliant fabrics such as certain aramids, modacrylics, and FR treated cottons.
- Sews easily onto other fabrics and may be hand-cut, die-cut, slit or guillotined.
- Exceeds NFPA 70E Electrical Arc Thermal Performance Value Requirements – ASTM F1959/F1959M-06